Reliable Industrial Iron Castings Deliver Stability, Peace of Mind
Waupaca Foundry produces cast iron castings for industrial applications, including electric pumps and motors, material handling, hydraulics, HVAC, hydrants and valves and more. Material grades include gray iron, ductile iron, and austempered ductile iron castings.
Leading industrial manufacturers count on Waupaca Foundry for innovative solutions and service and consistent high-quality iron castings, delivered on time. We manufacture with advanced automation and technology, offering unparalleled dimensional control that not only ensures quality, but improves machine tool life and reduces costs.
With seven foundry locations across the United States, partnering with Waupaca Foundry minimizes the risk of supply chain disruptions.
Industrial equipment OEMs use Waupaca Foundry iron castings to manufacture top quality industrial components, including:
- Electric motor components – motor housings, fan housings and end covers for generators, industrial fans, blowers and pumps, machine tools household appliances and power tools.
- Hydraulic components – valve bodies and other components such as lifter, block, pump housing, adaptor, cover and more.
- HVAC components – boiler section, bearing housing, rotor housing, cover and compressor scroll for heating, ventilation and air conditioning applications.
- Hydrants, valves and more – fire and water hydrant components including valve bodies, housings, bonnets and covers for municipal and infrastructure applications.
- Material handling – iron castings for forklifts, pallet jackets, reach trucks, order pickups and many more. Cast, machine and painted castings include hub and drum, wheel, sheave, axle bracket, flywheel and flywheel housing, drive housing, bearing cap, spring hanger, bracket, hydraulic cylinder, axle housing and more.
- Cookware – dutch oven, frying pan, cast iron skillet, grill grate, and more.
We understand that in today’s industrial manufacturing climate, your focus is on finding the best possible cost while ensuring supplier stability and reliability—without sacrificing quality and delivery. Waupaca Foundry is committed to meeting each customer’s VA/VE, weldment conversions, or cost and quality targets.
Discover the power of true capacity with Waupaca Foundry cast and machined iron casting components where. And, service and support doesn’t end when your parts are delivered on-time. It includes field visits from Waupaca Foundry quality assurance technicians—in person—to ensure we’re delivering the most consistent, high quality castings.
Trusted Iron Casting Supplier for Material Handling Equipment
You will find Waupaca Foundry iron castings on forklifts, pallet jacks, reach trucks, order pickers, container handlers, and automated vehicles to name a few. Cast, machined and painted castings include hub and drum, wheel, sheave, axle bracket, flywheel and flywheel housing, drive housing, bearing cap, spring hanger, bracket, hydraulic cylinder, axle housing and more.